Premixed, premeasured and ready-to-use, only Summer's Eve douches have an exclusive one piece design that requires no assembling before use. The Comfortip® nozzle and easy angle flexible neck make insertion and use easier and more comfortable than ever.Clinically tested, Summer's Eve douches are effective, completely sanitary and disposable.
When to douche:
- After your menstrual period
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (Check contraceptive package instructions first)
- To clear out vaginal secretions
- Whenever you want to feel clean and refeshed
What else should I know about this product?
Active IngredientsPurified Water, Sodium Chloride, Vinegar, Citric Acid and Sodium Benzoate.
Preparing the douche -
- Remove sanitary over wrap.
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear it click.
How to douche -
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close vagina opening, douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub or while standing in the shower.