Spatone is a naturally occurring iron-rich mineral water which is collected and packed straight from the source in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales. It does not cause the side effects often associated with iron supplements, such as constipation, nausea or bloating.
- Convenient, easy-to-open sachets
- Ideal for the whole family
- You don’t have to worry about other ingredients causing adverse reactions or complications
- Gentle on the stomach yet effective
- Clinically tested to not cause constipation
What else should I know about this product?
Active IngredientsNatural water with each 25ml containing 5mg of elemental ferrous iron (Fe++).
DosageDirections for use:
- Adults - drink the contents of 1 to 2 sachets per day
- Pregnant women - drink the contents of 2 sachets per day
- Children 2 to 12 years - drink the contents of 1 sachet per day
- Spatone is ideally taken diluted in orange juice in the morning on an empty stomach or in between meals.
Do not exceed 4 sachets per day. Not suitable for children under the age of 2 years unless advised by a doctor.