Dulcolax Constipation Relief Tablets help to stimulate the bowels for predictable relief.
Assists in softening the stool to alleviate discomfort.
What else should I know about this product?
ClassificationPharmacy Only Medicine
Active IngredientsEach tablet contains: bisacodyl 5mg
- Adults and children over 10 years: one or two tablets at night.
- Children 4-10 years: one tablet at night.
- Children under 4 years: not recommended.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole.
- Do not take Dulcolax tablets within 1 hour of taking milk or antacids.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Patients requiring laxatives should increase the fibre in their diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation.
- Prolonged use is undesirable and may lead to dependance.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Very good for constipation, but not as gentle as the Mg Lax
Excellent product for short term use for relief of constipation