- Cold Application - For fast relief of pain and swelling caused by sprains, strains, contusions, minor burns, toothaches, insect bites and to also ease headaches.
- Hot Application - For temporary pain relief of aching muscles and joints, nagging back pain or menstrual cramps.
What else should I know about this product?
Active IngredientsGel content: CMC, SAP, Propylene Glycol, Water.
Cold pack contents: Urea Crystals and water.
DosageInstructions for use: Cold application instructions - Refrigerate for atleast two hours and leave it for 15-20 minutes before application. Insert in the bag before use.
Hot application instructions: Hot water method - Boil approximately 4-5 litres of water. Remove water from stove and fully immerse the pack in water for approx. 10minutes. Remove the pack from water and insert in the towel bag before use.Microwave method - Be very careful, if you choose to use the microwave method. Never leave in the microwave unattended. You need to find out the correct heating time because microwaves vary in power. You need to be watching while the microwave heats up the pack. If the pack starts bulging, you should stop the microwave within seconds to avoid bursting of the pack and reducethe time till you get it right.
- Flatten the pack to ensure even distribution of the gel before you begin - Do not keep the pack folded in the microwave and ensure that the pack rotates freely without touching the walls inside the microwave.
- Try heating the pack 40/60 seconds (depends in the size of the pack) and wait a minute to test the heat of the pack. Do not lift with bare hands.
- Try heating in increments of 10/20 seconds.
- Once you have got the pack heated to a comfortable level, put it into the towel cover provided and the pack is ready for use.