Beneficial for: * Nutritional support for cold sores, herpes and shingles
* Mouth ulcers
* Healthy clear skin and lips
* General skin healing support for damaged skin.
Key features: * Helps reduce the incidence of cold sore infections by helping to restrict the growth and development of virus involved
* To assist in relieving the pain and itching of herpes and shingles infections
* Helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes
* Essential amino acid for the formation of collagen needed for healthy skin and other proteins
What else should I know about this product?
Active IngredientsEach tablet provides:
Lysine hydrochloride 1.2g
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
DosageAdults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not suitable for children except on medical advice.
* Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
* Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
Have been using these for years and they work!
Taking this product every day meant I did not get a cold sore during summer for the first time in years.
I've used this product for several years and it really helps keep cold sores at bay and what a great price! Thanks Health Chemist.
I regularly have cold sores on my lips and read about benefits of Lysine supplement as prevention. I've been taking this product recently and doesn't have cold sore yet. Planning to continue to have this one to see long term effects.