It is a multi-herb blend that covers multiple symptoms whilst also being a deep acting women's tonic that supports wellbeing, energy and vitality.
For the relief of mild to moderate symptoms or ongoing maintenance we recommend the original Harmony Menopause, but for those experiencing stronger symptoms we recommend the MAX product.
Relieves more than just hot flushes and night sweats.
Cooling, calming and balancing formula
Note: The image shown is of 45 tablets. However, the product sold on this page has 60 tablets.
What else should I know about this product?
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dried:
|Rehmannia glutinosa root
|Vitex agnus-castus fruit (Chaste Tree)
|Paeonia lactiflora root (Peony)
|Bupleurum falcatum root
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU)
- Starting dose: 1 tablet, twice daily.
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet daily or switch to Harmony Menopause.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
- Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula.
- Not recommended during pregnancy unless professionally prescribed.
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
I live in a very warm township and the harmony is good but maybe not for a 40 degree place