- Passion Flower - Used for the flavonoids known to bind to the GABA-a receptors. GABA is a calming neurochemical.
- California Poppy - A known sedative which also binds to and activates our calming GABA receptor sites.
- Tart Cherry - A known source of natural melatonin - our sleepy time hormone.
- Chamomile (4:1 Extract) - Contains a molecule called apigenin which helps decrease anxiety and increase relaxation.
- Magnesium as Magnesium Bisglycinate - Magnesium is relaxing and calming mineral
- Ginger Root - Ginger helps to support the gastrointestinal system by increasing HCl levels in stomach, reducing reflux and nausea at night time
- Lavender Flower (4:1 Extract) - An anti-anxiety and sedation herb
- Zinc as Picolinate and Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine HCL - These nutrients support anxiety and therefore help with sleeping well.
What else should I know about this product?
- Passion Flower
- Californian Poppy
- Tart Cherry
- Chamomile (4:1 Extract)
- Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Ginger Root
- Lavender Flower (4:1 extract)
- Zinc picolinate
- Vitamin B6
I definitely sleep better using Deep Sleep. It is gentle on the stomach and I do drift off to sleep quickly on going to bed and if I wake in the night I am able to go back to sleep rather than tossing and turning