A completely water dispersible, soothing emollient for the relief of itchy, dry, scaly skin and mild skin irritations. Alpha Keri Oil lubricates the skin without a greasy feeling and minimises evaporation of natural oils from the skin.
- Use in the relief of skin conditions including - Atopic dermatitis, pruritus senilis, neurodermatitis, ichthyosis, soap dermatitis, eczematous dermatitis.
- Other conditions manifesting dry, pruritic epidermis.
- Infants - Atopic dermatitis, prickly heat, dry scaly skin and nappy rash.
What else should I know about this product?
Active IngredientsAlpha Keri Oil contains lanolin oil 26mg/ml, paraffin liquid 807mg/ml.
- Best results are obtained by soaking for 10-20minutes in a bath of water to which Alpha Keri Oil has been added.
- Adults - Add 10-20ml to bath water
- Children - Add 5-10ml to half bath water
- Infants - Add 5ml to baby bath water
- After Shower - When still wet, gently rub 10-20ml over the entire body with a sponge or washcloth.
- Sponge Bath - Add 10-20ml to half a litre of warm water. Rub gently over the entire body with a sponge or washcloth.
This product is not available at the set freight rate due to its weight. A freight cost will be emailed for overseas orders.Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.